Friday, April 8, 2011

In an exclusive interview with Life & Style magazine, mother-to-be Mariah Carey decided to unveil her massive baby belly with a few racy pics of the pop star sporting nothing from head to toe and using her curly locks as a makeshift bikini. "I was feeling very vulnerable about taking pictures at all right now, but then I didn't want to miss this opportunity to document this once-in-a-lifetime experience," Mariah told Life & Style. "My ultimate goal was to share this incredibly personal moment with my true fans." Here’s the cover: Mariah's twins aren’t due for another few weeks, but there’s nothing better than gettin’ naked for a little pre-game attention. Source: Life & Style

In an exclusive interview with Life & Style magazine, mother-to-be Mariah Carey decided to unveil her massive baby belly with a few racy pics of the pop star sporting nothing from head to toe and using her curly locks as a makeshift bikini.

"I was feeling very vulnerable about taking pictures at all right now, but then I didn't want to miss this opportunity to document this once-in-a-lifetime experience," Mariah told Life & Style. "My ultimate goal was to share this incredibly personal moment with my true fans."

Here’s the cover:




Mariah's twins aren’t due for another few weeks, but there’s nothing better than gettin’ naked for a little pre-game attention.

Source: Life & Style